Pages

Monday, December 21, 2015

"One Way Or Another: You Will Pay" by @EveRabi1 #Books

Get your copy on Amazon here!
Years ago, together with my lover, Bear, I framed my ex-husband Tom for murder. I had no choice – Tom was abusive, vengeful and determined to make me pay for having the strength to escape his clutches. He was even prepared to murder my children and lover to get back at me. With him behind bars, I thought I could finally exhale and start living again. I did and I was blissfully happy. 

But a life sentence behind bars isn’t stopping him from coming after me. He is determined to use every resource he can lay his hands on to get at me. It has become a game and the outcome promises to be brutal and fatal. To protect my family, I have no choice but to play along. Tom plans to win this game. Trouble is, I just have to win. 

This modern, contemporary romance and suspense-filled thriller from Eve Rabi is a riveting drama of lust, deception and revenge. It will keep you gripped and leave you begging for more. 

Reviews: “Fantastic read. Actually found myself agitated at having to pause from reading.”

“I absolutely could not sleep or stop reading until I finished.”

“I have read some good books, but this beats them all.”

“I normally read crime stories, but Eve Rabi has steered me into reading just about all her romantic crime novels.”

“Lies, conspiracy, embezzlement, sex, greed, kidnapping...it's all there.”

Warning: Contains violence, steamy sex scenes and strong language.


Eve Rabi lives in Sydney Australia, but she hails from South Africa. She is the author of 20+ modern-day love stories and is known for her kick-ass leading ladies, her alpha males and her ability to make you laugh and make you cry while falling in love. 

Where to find Eve Rabi online:

Please follow Eve Rabi’s Blog: http://everabi.wordpress.com/ 
Website: http://everabi.wordpress.com/ 
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/eve.rabi 
Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/everabiauthor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog