Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

TOAR & Thundercat Rock TQRS!

Thanks for those who checked out the Thank, Q Radio Show! What was intially going to be about reality TV's effect on society, turned into discussions about a 'used match', reading, oral sex, and 'raw chicken!' Trust me, it's way too much to explain. You would need to hear it for yourself.



Thanks to Falen and Lynn coming on the show and keeping me laughing for a majority of it. I hope to have them on again and soon. And if anyone else is interested in being a guest on the show, then check out my Contact link and get at me in any way you can.



TOAR and Thundercat: uncensored and live on the The Thank, Q Radio Show!

If you missed the live show, be sure to look on the right to find the podcast. You can also click here to follow the show and get reminders of future air dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog