Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

I Hate Canned Meat


I hate spam. Nothing irritates me more than for someone to send me something that I didn't request. Especially when it comes to penis enhancements, $1,000,000 from some African prince, or a date.

Why someone would be stupid enough to reply to an e-mail or message from some random chick claiming she wants to learn more about him is beyond me. What are you? 12?

Here's what someone had the audacity to post in my Thank, Q Community on BlogFrog:

Reply by venesaa


author of Escape Velocity
2/27/2011 9:00:46 PM

Hello.
Compliments of the day to you.
It is with sincere and profound happiness to write to you this day as i saw your profile, however am venesaa by name, how are you hope you are fine, I did saw your profile and took intersest in it, if you do not mind i will love to know you and if you are the kind of man am thinking about , please send me a mail on my private email (venesaaandrewx@live.com) included, so that i will tell you all you needs to know about me and a picture of myself.i do believe distance and colour will not be a barear between us, hoping to read from you as i wait for your mail ,thanks and God bless.

Best Regard,Miss Venesaa..

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO EMAIL ME HERE ON (venesaaandrewx@live.com) FOR MORE EXPLAINATION.



My reply to her:

Dear Venesaa,

Hello! Nice to meet you! It is with sincere and profound happiness to write back to you this day as I saw your message. I do not like spammers. I especially do not like spammers who desecrate my forum with this type of garbage. You read my profile, but if you knew anything about me at all, as you claim, then you would know that I'm married and that I hate spam. So, all I need to know about you is that I'll never hear from you again, regardless of the distance and color (noticed I spelled it correctly). Please don't hold your breath waiting on my mail. Thanks and God bless.

Best regards, Q.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO STAY OUT OF MY FORUMS ;)



If anything, I hope Venesaa works on her spelling/grammar and finds the man she's looking to scam, I mean the man of her dreams! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog