Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Lip Service

"You know you want this!"
Everyone has something that gets their attention when it comes to physical attraction. We guys are very visual and tend to have a preference in body parts when it comes to women.

There are breast men, leg men and butt men, to name the most popular.  However, like with everything else, I tend to be a bit different.  If you've been reading my blog for any extended period of time, then you know that I never seem to go with the majority on anything.

One of the first things that I look for on a woman, if she's facing me, are her lips.  Lips are the sexiest thing on a woman to me.  It's not that I disregard her other features or anything, but lips are just a starting point for me.  There's something sensual about a set of full lips on a woman.  Yes, I said "full."

That's a preference for me when it comes to attraction.  It's not a deal breaker by any means, but it is a bonus for sure.  If they're not full, then I can go for pouty.  I've always been a fan of the Gina Gershon look.  If someone can pull off both, then she could probably completely take advantage of me.  LOL!

Physical attraction is very subjective.  There have been some idiots who tried to measure it, but you can't measure an opinion.  We all have something that we enjoy seeing on people we find attractive and that's part of what makes people unique.  Sure, we're just like animals, but what separates us from them is that we have a preferred taste.

A woman can decide that a man may be too short for her liking.  A man can decide that a woman may not have the pair of legs that turns him on.  That's the beauty of it all!  It's completely up to you.  People always look one-sided at me when I tell them that a woman's lips are the most attractive thing.  They assume that I should value breasts, booty or legs more.

Those things are a dime a dozen if you ask me.  However, I crave the set of lips that can make a lollipop shed a tear.  I may not be among the masses, but that's my preference and I'm sticking to it.

What is your favorite feature on a person?

Photo courtesy of Ms. Onta
Photo courtesy of Ms. Vixin

2 comments:

  1. Red hair AND kissable lips? You're done for!! LOL ... I love this post. You're right, there's just something about certain body parts that melts people's hearts (and excites other senses!). Personally, I like a guy with a nice ass ... especially in a nice pair of tight jeans ... mmmm. But it also varies ... sometimes there is just "something" about someone that makes me melt. Great post! Kiss kiss XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Thanks, SDD. Yes, everyone has a preference and there's nothing wrong with that at all. It doesn't mean you'll turn someone down for not having that preference, but it's nice to have a "wishlist." :)

      Delete

Search This Blog