Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

QQOTD: Is A Piece of Man Better Than None At All?

Welcome to Thank, Q's first "Q's Quick Question of the Day"!

(Please submit your thoughts in the comments below -- thanks!)

I know times have changed. I realize that there aren't too many candidates for good husbands left out there if you're under the age of 30.

Young guys today just don't get it. The light in their heads hasn't come on yet and for some, it just won't. So many are uneducated, unemployed or just plain disrespectful.

So, ladies, let me ask you this: is a piece of a man better than none at all?

Do you come out better having a few boyfriends who each possess a "good man" quality? Maybe one to stimulate your mind, one to stimulate your senses and one to stimulate your "economy"?

Or do you hold on and just pray that someone with some sense comes along?

10 comments:

  1. Oh give me a good man, or no man at all!!! Why would I want half a man? What could he do for me that I can't do for myself? Give me a whole man worthy to share my life with - then we are talking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good answer to me, Kelly. I agree with you. I hope to get some more people to respond to see what they have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Quincy: I held out for my good man for FIVE YEARS! I'd rather have a good one than none at all! Plus I'll always have B.O.B! If my man act up...he will be put back where I found him lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Falen, just make sure BOB stays off when you throw down your backpack :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been married to the same man for 15 years... and with him for 19 (and I'm only 40)... and he's 100%.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A piece of man is terrible! It is much better and wiser to have a good man, even if you have to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Jenn - That's wonderful! To find true love at such a young age is rare to me.

    @ Chaplain Donna - I agree. I just don't think a lot of ladies feel that way. There are so many guys who just don't even try because they know some woman will "see the potential" in him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think anything's wrong with having different men in you're life to fulfill a different need but I wouldn't make them my boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Agreed, Adrienne. It's all about being up-front to each one and setting expectations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. too many women believe that. it's probably how i can have two or three girlfriends at the same time and they know of each other. low self-esteem leads to more opportunities for me.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog