Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Distracted


What's up, readers? Sorry, but I've been out of pocket as of late. I got a new phone (Samsung Fascinate) back on Christmas Eve and I've been playing with that rascal ever since. My blog times was replaced by those freakin' Angry Birds. So, in all fairness, I've been distracted for a good reason.

If you haven't played Angry Birds, then do yourself a favor and do not start! It's like smoking. Everyone that does it always tell you not to do it for your own good.

I've installed a Formspring link down on the left of my page for those looking for an honest answer to a question. If you decide to do so, please keep it sensible and not ask me "how many men has Paris Hilton has slept with?" like some idiot did (BTW, the answer is 3. She only acts that way for publicity. LOL!)


Also, please follow my Facebook Fan Page to get in on random conversations and posts. I also link posts from other bloggers that I enjoy and wish to share with my fans. For those of you who enjoy sports, I also have a sports discussion page on FB called "Zone Coverage." Come in and talk about whatever sport you'd like with the rest of the fans.

Anyway, I apologize for the distractions. I'll try to do better. Besides, I've been stuck on this level of Angry Birds for two days now, so I think we need some time apart. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog