Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

How Dumb Is T.I.?

Let me get this straight: you just did a year of time for an illegal weapons charge that you could've easily gotten three-to-five years.

And just months after being let out and doing your "Road to Redemption" show, marrying the saddest looking woman on VH1 (she literally looks depressed), you get nabbed after busting a u-turn in West Hollywood with weed and meth in your ride?

Are you serious? How dumb is T.I.? Does T.I. stand for "The Idiot"?

Why are you and Tiny in West Hollywood anyway? Trying to "keep it real"? Ask Dave Chappelle about that.



I'm not sure why I'm surprised. Some people are stuck on stupid. They hate freedom. It's like some dudes have self-destruction in their DNA (and women tend to flock to these guys -- go figure).

Look on the bright side, dude. Maybe this can be turned into a sequel to your reality show. You can name it "Road to Rehab" and co-star Tiny.

Side note: Is Tiny not the oldest 36-year old you've ever seen in your life? I hate to beat a dead horse, but... Maybe I shouldn't use that phrase when referring to her.

Anyhoo, you can sell those leftover "Free T.I." shirts you had left in the trunk of your car from your first stint upstate.

So, when you get back to "Oz", walk through the gates and enter the yard where the convicts are getting their daily recess and scream, "Recognize, I'm back!"



Tell Simon Adebisi that I said, "what's up?"

1 comment:

  1. I just have one thing to say about this...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHAHHAHAHHAHAH LMFAO! AHHHHH AHAHAHA A*DEEP BREATH* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *COUGHT*....SHIT!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog