Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

@KingMagazine NEEDS @SayNatay

How could anyone say "no" to this?

I need everyone to tweet/Stumble this page and make a dream come true!


TQ is always thankful of the support that it receives. It may be in the form of a comment on the page, following me on Twitter or liking my Fan Page.

Because of the love these people show to me, I absolutely feel obligated to show that same love back to them.

We have to support our own! So many of us will go on Facebook and Like Drake or Nike, yet when someone in your own neighborhood is up-and-coming, you won't even give them a "thumbs up" as well.

Drake doesn't know you. Nike won't lower prices for you. I'm not saying that they're not worthy of support, but don't ignore the people who will actually thank you personally for what you do.

Naté and I have spoken a couple of times and we track each other's success on Twitter. She has the personality, the drive and definitely the body to grace the cover of any magazine. I'm calling on everyone in the TQ family to make it happen!  Retweet like you're a stuttering baby bird and make a dream a reality.

Listen to why she's so determined...



Curv-ology

Jason Ramon Photography

www.blacksapphiremag.com

@SayNatay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog