Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Elite Tweet

I've been more into Twitter than Facebook over the past couple of months. Twitter is short, sweet and complete and gets right to the point. I like that. Now, I follow roughly 60 people and quite a few of them are bloggers. Some of them are very entertaining and even cause me to laugh out loud in public while reading their tweets. Others have very enlightening tweets that make you think. Give these eight a try and tell me what you think!


This award goes to the following people:

@jillsmo, @TheKrayze1, @ManWifeDog, @ALollipopWorld, @EmDottie, @BeauTAILful7, @maneatersblog and @meetjuliet!

Feel free to add this to your blog sites!


Follow them! You will not be disappointed!

7 comments:

  1. Twitter is so fun. I shunned it at first, but after a week of using it I was hooked. So many funny people on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best. Award. EVER!!

    LOL. Seriously! I'll cherish it more than any award I've had. Thanks, Quincy! =)

    You're the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the list. I'm always looking for new people to follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ jillsmo - Yay, back!
    @ Tsaritsa - I was the same way.
    @ LilPixi - Keep up the tweets!
    @ Tiffany - you'll definitely be entertained.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! I know I am UBER late but thank you Q!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog