Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Flashback to the Boonies!

A year ago today, I told a story that I had not shared with too many people in almost two decades. After stumbling across the post again, I decided that I would release the story again because thanks to a Disqus error, every original comment was lost. So, I don't even know what people thought of what happened that night near Booneville, Mississippi. Besides, if George Lucas can release Star Wars 10 times, then why I can't I "recycle?" :)

So, I've decided that at least once a month, I'm going to flashback to previous posts for my new followers who may have missed out. I present to you "Boonies Aren't For Me (Part I)"

"We turn on the hazard lights and start walking. The trees overhead do not allow any light from the moon whatsoever, so once we get 200-300 yards from the car, the hazard lights do not offer any assistance in vision.


After walking for almost 10 minutes, I heard the most creepiest sound come from the woods that haunt me to this day. It was the sound of a baby crying. At least I thought it was a baby."


Continue here...




>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog