Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Fever

Okay, so I rolled out to Dallas to participate in the SB XLV festivities, right? I had no idea the weather was as bad as it was because it almost made it impossible to drive any where within the Dallas area.

So, I missed a chance at Tashard Choice's party and maybe T.O.'s (if I would have decided to pony up the big bucks for it). Luckily, my brother and I were able to at least make it to the NFL Experience which wound up being one of the best events I've ever attended. I wanted to share some photos of it with you all!


The Vincent Lombardi Trophy: The reason they play the games.


Former Cowboys TE, Jay Novacek and Bucs S, John Lynch: Two franchise greats signing autographs.


The current NFL leading rusher, Texans RB, Arian Foster: First time I've seen him without a helmet, so it took forever to figure out who he was.


Future Hall of Famer, Falcons TE, Tony Gonzalez: Last I heard, women have him as the 3rd prettiest man on TV behind Prince and Rick Fox.


Former Bucs LB and current ESPN First Take "Analyst", Derrick Brooks: Despite the fact that I insult him for his lack of insight on ESPN, he was very nice and answered tons of questions about the 3-4 defense in his seminar.


Skins DE, Brian Orakpo: the former Texas grad was posing for photos with a Cowboys fan? Traitor!


"With the first pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, the Dallas Cowboys select..."


Road to the Super Bowl: this theater showed a 20 minute film on how the Packers and Steelers made their way to SB XLV.


NFL Total Access: Fran Charles, Kurt Warner and crew had a live broadcast from the Dallas Convention Center.


Outside of the NFL Experience: check out all of the ice and slush all over the place. Dallas got four inches of snow the night before (on top of the two inches of ice they already had).

So, as you can see, I've been tied up for a bit, but hopefully I can get back to blogging soon. I have a few stories to share about Southerners driving in bad weather...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog