Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

@SingleDatingDiv + @DirtyinPublic = Naughty

Last week, I was a guest on a podcast over at Mr. n Mrs. Romance and it was a lot of fun!  I went 2-on-1 with a couple of  award-winning, blogging divas as we discussed multiple relationship topics.  Suzie from www.SingleDatingDiva.com and Marrie from www.DirtyinPublic.com were the hostesses with the "most-esses" of the show.  Amy Poehler and Tina Fey can't hold a candle to this duo!

Oh, you have to watch out for those two!  Suzie and Marrie know how to bring out the naughty in their subjects and I now know that first-hand!  Kiddie pools filled with Jell-O and being tied up in bed somehow got mentioned on this show.  I think these ladies could get the Pope to spill some secrets.

We discussed some things from my blog like: how do guys get out of The Friend Zone and why it's important to Ask for What You Want.  There were plenty of other topics and questions as the Diva Duo got to know me on a more personal level.

I truly enjoyed speaking with them and being their first guest on Season 2 of the podcast!  I think that not only will you laugh multiple times when you hear it, but you will also get something from this episode.  The ladies did a great job asking the right questions and I hope that I provided the right answers for the listeners.

If you want to enjoy the show for yourself, then just click here to be entertained.  

I want to thank Suzie and Marrie for not just thinking enough of me to ask me on, but also for being such gracious hosts!  Not only am I better off for being followers of their blogs, but I'm truly glad to have them as supporters of what I do.  They both do a lot for my blog and radio show and that truly means a lot to me.  It's amazing how some of your biggest supporters will generally be people that you've never met in person.

Follow them on Twitter at @SingleDatingDiv and @DirtyinPublic!


1 comment:

  1. You are awesome Q!! We loved having you on the show!! Thank you sooo much for all that you do!! XO

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog