Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Blog Stalking 1.6.11

I want to take time to thank some of my fellow bloggers who entertain me with their contributions to the blog world. I try to show love for them by mentioning them in one of my posts every chance I get. However, I thought to myself, "Why not just spotlight them?"

And here is another installment of that! I present "Blog Stalking!" A phrase I started regurgitating after seeing Falen AKA Thundercat type it a few times.

Today, I present to you: "Time to Stop Being Wade Phillips" by Scott



The blog is simply titled "This Daddy's Blog" and this is my favorite post from it so far. Not just because I'm a Cowboys fan, but because it really makes a lot of sense. I like to use sports as an analogy since I think it's a microcosm of society, but Scott was dead-on with this one.

Please be sure to comment and let him know what you think! Especially you sports fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog