Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Can You Say "500k?"

That's right, folks! The originally-titled "Thank, Q for Common Sense" blog has gone over 500,000 page hits! What started as a short rant against Rush Limbaugh, that received one comment, has turned into a site that has really felt the love of a bunch of readers!

It must be the month of milestones because the Talk 2 Q Radio Show just passed 50,000 downloads last Wednesday.  By the way, if you haven't checked me out on the air, then catch me on iTunes, on my Android app or just listen live from the chat room on Sundays and Tuesdays at 10 PM EST.

Anyhoo, I just wanted to thank all of you for thinking enough of my site to stop in 500,000 times.  It really means a lot to me to know that you care enough about what I have to say or that you enjoy my stories that I share.  I hope to get 500,000 more so I can reach the million mark like my man Brandon up there in Idaho.

I hope to get back into blogging a lot more.  As of late, I've been doing some things for The Indie Chicks site, so check out my latest contribution over there right here.  But, I will get back into posting more here, so I appreciate your patience and thanks once again!

4 comments:

Search This Blog