What seven more things could I possibly add at this point?
Well, since Vinny was nice enough to bestow the award upon me, the least I can do is reach deep into my brain and pull out seven new things. Here we go (and no, I'm not calling the dog from the beer commercial):
1. I've fulfilled two of three dreams I've had since being in my early 20's: being a sportswriter (for my local newspaper) and hosting a radio show. The third dream is to be a contestant on Jeopardy, but in all honesty, I've had second thoughts about my desire to be on a game show.
2. I will kill you if you attempt to put a snake, real or fake, on me. That's pretty much self-explanatory.
3. I've visited 16 states so far in my life. I still have 33 to go (Alaska is out of the question). The next state to cross off of my list will probably be either Nevada, Arizona or California.
4. I once beat Samuel L. Jackson's relative in a game of Mortal Kombat. When Sam was shooting "A Time to Kill" in a neighboring city, he came to the mall with this kid. At the time, I thought it was his son, but I later found out he doesn't have a son. Whoever it was, I was destroying him when Sam walked into the arcade with his beefy, female security guard and told him that it was time to go. It was probably the first time I'd ever had a conversation with a celebrity (although it was only two sentences).
|Guess which one is him? And no, it's not Photoshopped.|
6. I watch Univision multiple times a week because I miss being able to speak Spanish fluently. In high school, I won multiple competitions (for skits) and was vice president of my high school's Spanish club. I once spoke it very well, but now mi espanol es muy malo. I still watch Univision with the closed caption on and try to recapture what I once had.
7. I love accents. My favorites being New Orleans and Jamaican accents. Now, I only like them when it's a female speaking. Hearing dudes speak in any dialect means nothing to me, but a good "Nolia" accent or any form of patois spoken by a woman will make my ears perk up like a German shepherd.
Okay, those are seven new things that I've shared about me. I will now pass this award on to three people to do the same:
Cari from Bubble Gum On My Shoe
Christina from Solitary Mama
Marjorie from Don't Call Me Marge
Now, ladies, if listing seven things about yourself is simply not your thing, ladies, then feel free to just accept the award and keep it at that. I just wanted to let you know that your blogs are definitely appreciated!