Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Knee'd Relief?

Well, for those of you wondering where I've been, then just take a look at the Robocop brace I have on my left leg. I had knee surgery on 11/15 to repair my patella tendon that I tore completely from my knee cap on 10/6.

This brace is completely uncomfortable and has pretty much kept me confined to my couch. Since I'm limited to where I can put this monstrosity, I haven't been online much and I definitely can't sit still long enough to blog about anything while my leg is propped up over here. Eventually, it will start hurting and I'll have to lean back in my seat until the pain subsides.

Hopefully, I'll be brace-less within a few weeks and I can get back into the blogging mix. Until then, please forgive the lack of posts and know that I'll probably have plenty to say once I'm able to reclaim my left leg.

In the meantime, it's a great opportunity for you all to check out my blog roll (down on the left side) and catch up with some other great bloggers that I follow. Take care!


.

7 comments:

  1. We can rebuild him.

    We can make him stronger.

    Faster.

    Wittier... well, maybe 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

    Get better soon, man. I miss reading your stories, and getting your fun comments on my blog! You're normally behind, but now it's ridiculous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LiI - I'm pretty sure I'm at least 70 posts behind on your blog now. Being a Six Million Dollar Man may have been worth this ordeal. I would have immediately tried out for the NBA or NFL if I had a bionic leg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hubby could relate. He broke his foot 6 weeks ago and has spent a lot of time on the couch with me fetching and carrying

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Mynx - Sorry to hear that. It's rough. I will be so glad when I can at least walk without crutches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouch...that just looks like one big ouch. I'm glad that you got the problem fixed though instead of ignoring it like most men would! :) I hope you have a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ouch that's some serious looking support...get well soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Jewels - I'm getting better each day. I hope to be off crutches in a week or two.

    @ G - Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog