Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2019

It's Been A Long Time... I Shouldn't Have Left You...

What's going on, people?  Long time, no blog, huh?  Well, I'm still around.  I won't lie and say that I've been busy because I haven't.  I've just been doing my thing and enjoying life.  There has been so much to blog about over the past few months, but I just haven't felt the need to put the fingers to the keyboard.  Part of it is due to the way society reacts to things now.

An opinion is no longer something people appreciate.  To some, it's a slap in the face and I don't get that.  Why is it that people just can't agree to disagree any more?  Why is it that folks are expected to be sworn enemies for life simply because of differences in their mindset?

Just recently, people were going off on Ellen Degeneres for being cool with President George W. Bush.  Just because Bush's ideologies don't align with hers she can't enjoy his company per society.  That's absolutely ridiculous!  That's the equivalent of not being someone's friend because they root for a different sports team than you do.

So, after some soul searching, I've decided to continue doing my thing here at Thank, Q.  And if someone I'm cool with disapproves of something that hits home, then so be it.  Nino Brown once said, "It's always business.  Never personal."

I don't write these things with anyone in mind (normally).  I just try to continue my role as a "life referee" and calls things like I see 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog