Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

This is Why I'm Worth A Million

Thanks a million!
Achieving a million dollars is not an easy feat. Even if you're an athlete or a movie star, it takes a lot of time and effort to reach the point that you've earned a million.

Well, this blog post isn't about me earning a million dollars. I wish that it were!  But I am proud of what I did earn: a million page views.

Since July 2010, I've posted over 600 blog posts.  Some of them are strong opinions on how I view the world.  My perspectives may not always be popular, but I'm not afraid to give them.  And apparently, you all love it!  For that, I'm very thankful.  Because some things just need to be said.

Sometimes you have to talk to people indirectly and this blog allows me to address many issues going on in the world that may even apply to those who are reading it at the time.  It may even apply to me and things that I'm going through or have witnessed.  Yes, blogging can be therapeutic as well.

Other posts are just stories that I've rarely shared about my life.  Thanks to my father, I'm a natural-born story teller.  I tend to remember a lot of details from situations that brought about a big laugh or created some sort of turning point in my life.  Readers can use the keyword search on this site and click on "storytelling" to learn so much about me in just three or four stories.

1,000,000 was a number that I never really thought was realistic.  I remember hitting 10,000 and thinking to myself, "why does someone care enough about what I think to view this 10,000 times?"

I was stunned by it.  Never in my wildest dreams did I think that things would get to this point.  For those who helped contribute to the count, I am grateful.  I just hope that this blog has helped you see things from a different perspective, raised awareness on something important, made you laugh/cry, or even just helped you kill a few minutes in the waiting room of the doctor's office.  Whatever purpose "Thank, Q" has served, I'm just glad that it was useful.

Hmmmmm...  I can say "Over 1 Million Served" now, huh?

6 comments:

  1. That last sentence was lame. 😂However, Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! 2 million here you come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Q. Congrats, my good man. You keep writing them and we'll keep reading.

    Fuck Walmart!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog