Pages

Monday, July 21, 2014

I Missed My Own Blogoversary?

Wow.  I've really been ripping and running over the past few weeks, I guess.  I do so much over here now that I forget that I have a blog sometimes.  For that I apologize.  It's very difficult for me to sit down and focus the necessary amount of time into blogging when I have so many other things that have my interest at the moment.

One thing that I always enjoyed doing was sharing stories with all of my readers about some of my life experiences.  I started that on July 15th of 2010.  So much has happened in my life since then and those who have been with me since Day One know it all.  I'm a very private person, but for some reason I will bare so much of my soul on this blog.

I've shared stories that I've not even told certain friends or family members.  I've shared opinions that are very unpopular with some people.  I've even shared tragedies and triumphs I've experienced as they occurred.  If a person wanted to get to know me then they have the "Complete Guide to Q" literally right at their fingertips.

I've seen my blog go from being very active (regarding comments) to no activity at all.  I'm okay with that.  I understand that some bloggers will only comment on your blog if you comment on theirs.  However, those aren't the readers I want anyway.

I want the readers who are searching for something other than exclusive comment reciprocation.  I want the people who aren't looking for a one-stop shop for some particular product.  My blog isn't a relationship blog.  It's not sports, political, or current events either.  It's an entertainment blog that encompasses everything I choose to discuss.

And that's the way I prefer to keep it for the people who can appreciate a variety of subjects.

So, Happy Belated #4 to my own personal therapist.  This blog has helped keep me from crying as well as helped keep me from cursing someone out.  Expressing myself has truly been a blessing in disguise and I hope to get back to it more consistently at some point.

For those who still read "Thank, Q," I thank you from the bottom of my heart.  Every time I see that counter grow closer to 1,000,000 hits I can't help but smile.

Thanks so much for your support over the years!

2 comments:

  1. Happy (belated) Blogoversary! I forgot mines as well. I have another one coming up with my first blog so I guess I'll celebrate then.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog