Friday, March 25, 2011

I Am Thundercat! Hear Me Roar!

Falen AKA Thundercat832 (Colorful Rants of a Fed Up Sista) holds on for an eight vote victory over Sonia (LogAllot)!

When it was all said and done, the Fed Up Sista won 66-58! It looked as if Falen would cruise to victory, but Sonia stormed back to make it close in the end.

Colorful Rants of a Fed Up Sista will move on to face Guys, Boys, and Men in the next round which will start late Saturday / early Sunday.

Congrats to Sonia for the battle she put up! She will now go to the Consolation Bracket.

Can both of you submit your 2nd blog links for the next phase as soon as you can, please? (If you haven't already.)

Thanks!


*** Less than an an five hours to go on the battle between EmDottie and My Own Private Idaho! ***

List of 1st Round / Play-In match-ups, blog post entries and results here!


9 comments:

  1. Wait wait, the consolation bracket is already full? What about the battle I'm in? If I lose, I want a spot, and I'm sure Em does too if she ends up there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I'm going to have to get creative on the Consolation Bracket. There were 18 participants, so it will be 10 in the Consolation Bracket which doesn't divide evenly. Stay tuned for whatever wild idea I attempt....

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fustercluck, free for all, royal rumble style melee? Wooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I'm thinking about doing is grouping the six lowest seeds in two separate groups of 3's and letting them have a free-for-all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yaaaay!! so glad falen made it! *happy dancing*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww! Thanks you guys!!! Sonia had my ass scared! She really came up with a hell of alot of votes!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

    Yeah, I'm a lil bit drunk...

    It's the freakin weekend baby I'm about to have me some FUUUN....

    Grats TC. Much love.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Share Me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover